Hundreds of New Jobs!
The Cedars at Bear Creek will bring more than 200 great paying new jobs to Medford. Our desire is to become an Employer of Choice in Jackson County. We will offer a generous benefit package including group health insurance with medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage as well as a retirement plan and Paid Time Off.
Once the project is complete we’ll be looking for people with experience in the hospitality industry that can contribute to a work environment that is fun, friendly and customer service driven!
We anticipate job openings in the following areas:
- Food and Beverage – wait staff, line cooks and beverage servers
- Gaming – slot floor attendants, cage cashiers, surveillance observers
- Security – officers and EMT personnel
- IT – technicians and data security
- Facilities – custodial and maintenance
- Administration – various supervisory, management and administrative positions
We want to provide a work culture that is safe, professional and drug free. Drug screening and background investigations will be required for those individuals offered employment.
Keep Me Posted!
Are you interested in working for us? Sign up to get alerts about job postings.
As the federal process moves forward, we will begin planning to build our Cedars at Bear Creek team—so let us know you’re interested.
Sign up to stay informed!